Pitch Submission Guidelines
Thank you for considering Worldwide Bag Media, Inc. as the production company for your television project. We are actively looking for new projects in lifestyle and other genres.
Although we accept unsolicited pitches, due to the volume of pitches we receive, it may take several weeks for us to reply.
To submit your project for consideration, please include the following information with your pitch:
1. A 1-2 page description of the idea, including possible episode synopses.
2. If you have a host or other talent in mind, please provide a demo reel.
3. Your bio and/or CV and, if applicable, the host and/or any other key creative personnel (proposed or attached).
4. Research on the intended broadcaster and how your idea fits the broadcaster’s programming needs.
5. If you have pitched the idea to other production companies and/or broadcasters, please include information on where it has been pitched and the responses you’ve received.
6. Describe what role you intend to play on the production if the show is produced.
7. A signed submission release form. (Download pdf)
Please email your pitch documents, including the signed submission release form, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to the address below. (If we are interested in pursuing your idea, you will hear from us within 4-6 weeks.)
The Bag Media Team
Worldwide Bag Media Inc.
207 West Hastings Street, Suite 805
Vancouver, BC, V6B 1H7
Fax: 604 689 0256
(No phone calls please)