In 2014 I vow to…
Most New Year’s resolutions are bound to fail, right? So this year, I’m setting my goals low, really low. Surely I’ll be able to achieve at least a few of the things on my list.
- Eat something green, yellow and orange every day. Gummy bears count.
- Cut back on swearing at fellow drivers. Only three “f$*% you, you a@@h#^!” allowed every day
- Be more zen in yoga by focusing less on trying to impress hot yoga teacher and more on charka thingys.
- Use up lip-gloss tube before buying new one.
- Don’t drink any more. Don’t drink any less either. Consistency is key to, um, being consistent.
- Stop tempting the cosmic muffin by treating the near empty gas gauge as an exciting risk-taking adventure.
- Lose 20 pounds. Meaning, lose and gain the same four pounds 5X this year. That way I’ll end up in a net negative position. Which is actually a positive.
- Spend less time monitoring social media and more time watching good old fashioned TV.
- Buy fewer clothes. No wait, cross that one out, that’s just crazy talk.
- Try to make at least one person smile every day.
Happy New Year everyone!
Top photo: Olivia Louisa