New Year’s Resolutions 2015
I’m proud to say that I kept most of last year's resolutions (see below). The key is not setting yourself up for failure. Think baby steps.
But 2015 is going to be a big year. I can just feel it. It’s time to turn that dial all the way to TWO!
This year I vow to:
1. Stop relying on the rain to wash my car. I will wash my own car, using soap, a sponge and a squeegee or whatever else the heck you are supposed to use. At least once.
2. Learn to use social media correctly and by that I mean stop posting ugly pictures of myself. Everyone knows that social media is only for showcasing oneself in the best possible light.
3. Limit wine consumption by drinking 5 ounce glasses of instead of 6, thereby reducing my wine intake by 728 ounces this year, totaling 29.12 bottles. Gulp.
4. Stop doing math.
5. Don’t give saggy old underwear and socks “one last chance.” Instead, throw them away as soon as they lose their elasticity.
Not photo of my actual underwear
6. Cook once a week. How much take out pizza, sushi, souvlaki and Chinese food can one person eat?
Actual photo of my fridge yesterday
7. Shave my legs more, like in wintertime too. Thanks for that global warming.
8. Spend less time on jcrew.com, crateandbarrel.com, net-a-porter.com, polyvore.com, chapters.ca, clubmonaco.ca, nordstroms.com, aritzia.com, and farfetch.com. Read more actual magazines with real glossy pictures.
9. Become a foster mom of dogs. Or maybe not. Is it too much responsibility? Will I be unable to give them back and turn into the crazy lady with 19 dogs? (As opposed to the crazy lady with just one dog.)
10. Take a flower arranging class. My bouquets are horrid and this cannot go on for any longer. It’s embarrassing.
Actual “arrangement” currently on my kitchen counter. I should probably throw those away now
11. Plan ahead and come up with a better (read – hot) Halloween costume so that people don’t say I look like Ozzy Ozbourne, thereby scarring me for life. Relates back to resolution #2.
I think that covers it. Happy New Year everyone. Peace out!