My version of "Are we there yet?" is "Is it Spring yet?" While we've been very fortunate on the West Coast this winter, I'm still eager to shed the wool coats, heavy sweaters and boots in favour of lighter, flirtier fashion.
One of this season’s hottest hues is light pink. From the palest petal to shimmering rose gold, I prefer it to “Radiant Orchid,” Pantone’s colour of the year. Avoid wearing it from head to toe (as with most trends) and you won’t be mistaken for a ’80s bridesmaid. I like to pair my pink with something to give it some weight, like a chunky sandal or a heavy metal necklace.
1. Butter London Nail Polish in Fruit Machine, $15
2. Ray Ban Aviators, $204
3. J Crew Sophie Cross Body Bag, $210
4. Jimmy Choo Abel Leather Pump, $575
5. Zara Platform Sandal, $80
6. Club Monaco Delanie Moto Jacket, $595
7. T by Alexander Want Metallic-coated sweater, $500
8. Tiffany Heart Pendant, $770
9. Aritzia Talula Lace Bralet, $25
Pink is more than a passing trend. Tomorrow, February 26th, is Pink Shirt Day, the perfect day to wear something pink and take a stand against bullying.